The next generation of track-type tractors from Caterpillar – the Cat® D6K2, D6N, D6T, D7E and D8T – include a range of new features, engineering updates and advanced emissions reduction technologies. These machines are state-of-the-art examples of modern dozer design and construction. All Cat dozer models combine incredible versatility to handle a wide range of jobs, with innovations that help you do those jobs better, faster and more efficiently.
Building On Success
Building on the traditional power and rugged durability that have made Cat Track-Type Tractors the world’s most popular dozers for generations, the versatile D6T, the innovative D7E and the industry-standard D8T deliver everything Cat Track-Type Tractor customers have come to expect:
- World-class performance
- Exceptional versatility
- Outstanding machine uptime
- Industry-leading resale value
- Easy, cost-effective serviceability
- World-class cabs for operator comfort and productivity
- Versatile undercarriage options to suit applications
- Available technologies like AccuGrade™ and Cat Grade Control for improved precision and efficiency
Giving You More
- The new Cat dozer line provides additional value where our customers need it most: reducing costs, improving operator and machine productivity, enhancing safety and meeting regulatory requirements. Fuel-efficient engines and aftertreatment solutions that are transparent to the operator meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim/EU Stage IIIB emission standards.
- Features like demand fans that match cooling needs and Eco operating modes help further improve fuel economy. Cab enhancements aid operator comfort, safety and ease of operation.
- Machines are even more productive through reliable powertrains, dedicated hydraulics and precise electro-hydraulic controls.
- Versatile undercarriage options and a variety of blade offerings help optimize machine productivity in a wide range of applications.
- Integrated technologies like Cat AccuGrade™ and Product Link help boost productivity, maximize fleet utilization and control costs.
- Ease of serviceability, machine rebuild capabilities and outstanding Cat dealer support help reduce overall owning and operating costs.